Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cardio Intervals: The Key To Maximizing Fat loss

The days of long, boring cardio session Are over...at least if your goal is maximizing fat loss.

Watch this video and discover EXACTLY how you should be doing your cardio exercise to maximize fat loss and turbo charge your results




Here's an example of a cardio interval workout:

5 Minute Warmup- RPE 3-4 (rating of perceived exertion on a scale of 1-10)
1 Minute- RPE 6-7
1 Minute- RPE 3-4
1 Minute- RPE 7-8
1 Minute- RPE 3-4
1 Minute- RPE 9-10
1 Minute- RPE 3-4

Repeat 3 cycles

Don't want to do these intense workouts on your own
visit www.FatblasterCampforWomen.com or schedule a FREE
semi-private training session at www.SynergizeWeightLoss.com

You can also call me at 954-924-4465

See ya soon,

Shondelle aka Coach

1 comment:

mimi said...

I am broke as they come trust me, but as soon as I can afford it I want to join your gym. I respect how you are so personal and not like the big gyms who only care about money and not the quality of what they offer. I made a workout list because whenever I go to the gym I can't remember what and how to do anything. Your cardio advice is just what I needed because I thought it was only the calorie count that mattered. I will keep reading your blogs and taking your advice until this jobless college student can join your gym. Thank you so much for what you do.