Friday, April 10, 2009

My little pricess Senaya turns one today!

Today my little princess, Senaya Leigh is celebrating her first birthday!







It's amazing how fast a year flys by huh?

Anyway, many of you were 'with me' during my pregancy and have watched Senaya blossom into a sweet little angle over the past year so I wanted to share the moment with you.
Since it would probably be too messy to mail out pink cupcakes to everyone - I'm doing the next best thing by giving you FREE Semi-private trainingsessions or bootcamp classes from Saturday, April 11-Friday April 17th.


All you have to do is call our office at 954-924-4465 or email me at shondelle@synergizeweightloss.com and enter Senaya 1st Birthday Special in the subject line.

There is no catch and no further obligations, but space is extremely limited so we are only accepting 9 women for this offer.

Ok, gotta go get set up for Senaya's Easter themed Birthday Bash

Hopefully the Sangria will help keep my sanity!

Ciao and Happy Easter,


Shondelle Solomon-Miles aka Coach



























No comments: